Customer Installation Requirements

Customer Installation Requirements

Long Term (Longer than 6 months) – High Volume Food Service.

1. Temporary Electrical Power 1,500 amp to 3,000 amps, Electrical Power Distribution Supplies, Electrical Temporary Power Poles, Transformers and Temporary Power Meter (Supplied by Utility Provider).

*** Power usage depends on how the food will cooked i.e. propane, electric or natural gas.

2. Horizontal Propane (LPG) Tank or Natural Gas Installation; Placed in Underground ditch and installed by licensed contractor.

*** Propane usage depends on what type of power is being used to cook the food i.e propane, electric or natural gas.

3. Fire Sprinklers; Fire Risers, Control Valves, Sprinkler Heads and Main Shut off Valve (C16 Contractor) Sprinklers are intended to either control or suppress fires.

*** Fire Sprinklers maybe be required when “modular buildings” are used in conjunction with kitchen trailers. Modular buildings have a state insignia that has an occupancy load and that occupancy load along with local county fire officials determine the use of fire safety systems.

4. Ingress and Egress, Fire & Safety illuminated or painted illustrations.

*** Lighted Exit Signs, Fencing, Concrete road blocks and other type of entry and exit barriers.

5. Security; Security Guard or Video Surveillance.

*** Video Surveillance is almost always required for state facilities. Security is almost always necessary for all other temporary food facilities.

6. Plumbing, Fresh Water and Waste Filtration Systems.

*** Plumbers can be used to install larger horizontal propane gas tanks or tie into existing natural gas facilities. A grease interceptor is mandatory when accessing public sewage systems.

7. Permit Fees; Plumbing, Electrical, Structural, Mechanical, Building and Safety and Environmental Health Department and other.

*** Not obtaining proper permits ahead of time is the number #1 reason for projects to have negative financial implications.