When we built our Temporary Kitchen 123 portable restroom trailers in Maine, we had the general public in mind. They may be used in almost any occasion. They are designed to be durable enough to withstand even the most demanding public events while yet being stylish enough to be used at weddings. Temporary Kitchen 123 in Maine draws on our extensive expertise renting toilet trailers when designing our one-of-a-kind trailers.
To prevent having to wait for a proprietary part from the manufacturer if a replacement is necessary, we made practically all of the component components interchangeable using items accessible at hardware stores.
Features of our Temporary Kitchen 123 portable restrooms in Maine for sale or rent:
- Easy to install: Self-leveling stairs come out in seconds and automatically level themselves for easy installation on uneven ground or near a curb. Our fold-out rails are quick and easy to install, and the position of the stabilizer jack makes them entirely accessible. The only tool required for setup is a level.
- Easy to clean: The fiberglass is gel coated for a long-lasting, smooth surface that repels dirt and is easy to clean with a cloth and household cleaner.
- Durability: All of our portable bathrooms for sale or rent include a steel frame and gel-coated fiberglass on the inside and exterior walls, ceiling, flooring, and roof.
- Easy Maintenance: Our Temporary Kitchen 123 portable restroom was designed to be low-maintenance. When repairs are required, our large mechanical room door allows easy access to all trailer components.
Is it important for your event to have portable toilets? Do you have a restroom trailer that need maintenance or repairs? Temporary Kitchen 123 in Maine will take care of you. While remodeling or planning special events, a rapid and dependable sanitation solution is just a phone call away.
Mobile bathroom trailers from Temporary Kitchen 123 in Maine are an ideal alternative for all of your temporary toilet needs. Men’s and women’s cubicles, as well as urinals, are available in our bigger trailers. Among the facilities are radio music, stainless steel sinks, vanity mirrors, and air conditioning.
Our portable restrooms in Maine offer all of the conveniences of home. Heat in the winter; air conditioning in the summer:
The two-station restroom trailer is compact and simple to set up in confined spaces. It has completely equipped separate men’s and women’s stalls.
You may upgrade to a 4-stall restroom trailer with double the space by picking this option.
Our eight-station restroom trailer in Maine has four sinks and eight toilets. The men’s side has two urinals and two stalls, while the women’s side has four lockable stalls.
The following features distinguish each of our trailers from those of the competition:
- Heating and Cooling System in Maine
- Full-size urinals in Maine
- Vanity Mirrors in Maine
- Soap Dispensers in Maine
- Hot/Cold Water Faucet in Maine
- Floor-to-ceiling doors in Maine
- Stainless Steel Sinks in Maine
- Seat Covers in Maine
- Stereo Sound System in Maine
Temporary Kitchen 123 in Maine can offer you with high-quality portable bathroom trailers regardless of the size or complexity of your project.
Modular Locker Room Rental, Bunkhouse Sleepers Rental, Temporary Bunkhouse Sleeper, Temporary Modular Sleeping Facilities, Temporary Modular Restrooms Rental, Modular Shower Rental, Modular Sleeper Rental, Modular Living Facilities Rental, Temporary Modular Sleeper, Temporary Modular Living Facilities, Modular Sleeping Facilities Rental, Temporary Modular Locker Rooms, Restroom Building Rentals, Temporary Modular Shower Building, Temporary Modular Restroom Buildings.
Cities We Served throughout Louisiana, USA
South Portland, USA
Presque Isle, USA
Old Town, USA