When we built our Temporary Kitchen 123 portable restroom trailers in Vermont, we had the general public in mind. They may be used in almost any occasion. They are designed to be durable enough to withstand even the most strenuous public events while being stylish enough to be used at weddings. Temporary Kitchen 123 in Vermont draws on our extensive expertise renting toilet trailers when designing our one-of-a-kind trailers.
To prevent having to wait for a proprietary part from the manufacturer if a replacement is necessary, we made practically all of the component components interchangeable using items accessible at hardware stores.
Features of our Temporary Kitchen 123 portable restrooms in Vermont for sale or rent:
- Easy to install: Self-leveling stairs are easy to install on uneven terrain or near a curb since they come out in seconds and automatically level themselves. Our fold-out rails are quick and simple to install, and the position of the stabilizer jack allows for complete access. A level is the sole tool necessary for setup.
- Easy to clean: The fiberglass has been gel coated to provide a long-lasting, smooth surface that repels dirt and is simple to clean with a cloth and household cleaner.
- Durability: Our portable restrooms for sale or rent all include a steel frame and gel-coated fiberglass on the interior and outside walls, ceiling, flooring, and roof.
- Easy Maintenance: Our portable restroom Temporary Kitchen 123 was created to be low-maintenance. Our big mechanical room door gives simple access to all trailer components when repairs are necessary.
Is it important for your event to have portable toilets? Do you have a restroom trailer that need maintenance or repairs? Temporary Kitchen 123 in Vermont will take care of you. While remodeling or planning special events, a rapid and dependable sanitation solution is simply a phone call away.
Mobile bathroom trailers from Temporary Kitchen 123 in Vermont are an ideal alternative for all of your temporary toilet needs. Men’s and women’s cubicles, as well as urinals, are available in our bigger trailers. Among the facilities are radio music, stainless steel sinks, vanity mirrors, and air conditioning.
Our portable restrooms in Vermont offer all of the conveniences of home. Heat in the winter; air conditioning in the summer:
The two-station restroom trailer is compact and simple to set up in confined spaces. It has completely equipped separate men’s and women’s stalls.
You may upgrade to a 4-stall restroom trailer with double the space by picking this option.
Our eight-station restroom trailer in Vermont has four sinks and eight toilets. The men’s side has two urinals and two stalls, while the women’s side has four lockable stalls.
The following features distinguish each of our trailers from those of the competition:
- Heating and Cooling System in Vermont
- Full-size urinals in Vermonta
- Vanity Mirrors in Vermont
- Soap Dispensers in Vermont
- Hot/Cold Water Faucet in Vermont
- Floor-to-ceiling doors in Vermont
- Stainless Steel Sinks in Vermont
- Seat Covers in Vermont
- Stereo Sound System in Vermont
Temporary Kitchen 123 in Vermont can offer you with high-quality portable bathroom trailers regardless of the size or complexity of your project.
Temporary Modular Living Facilities, Temporary Modular Restroom Buildings, Temporary Modular Locker Rooms, Temporary Modular Shower Building, Temporary Modular Restrooms Rental, Modular Sleeper Rental, Temporary Modular Sleeper, Bunkhouse Sleepers Rental, Temporary Bunkhouse Sleeper, Modular Locker Room Rental, Restroom Building Rentals, Modular Living Facilities Rental, Modular Sleeping Facilities Rental, Temporary Modular Sleeping Facilities, Modular Shower Rental.
Cities We Served throughout Vermont, USA
South Burlington, VT
St. Albans, VT